Thursday 15 December 2011

The Pink Challenge- Time is running out

Good evening to all...... Heres the update 

There was a point today where 6 comments were logged in matter of seconds, now I have to admit I did start to sweat! However with only 4 days to I am still floating high on a cloud of confidence. No pink for me! 

In fact I am so confident that I willing to up my offer. 50 comments in total, currently we have 25, you have 4 days to double it! Lets see what you've got then! 



Remember to type you email at the bottom of the blog page, to receive the latest posts on all aspects of health, wellbeing and fitness. Next week I will be realising some festive articles that I have been working on to help you through christmas period. 
  

 

1 comment:

  1. Even though you didn't reach the target, I think, given that it's Christmas and that the spirit of Christmas is to make others happy...that you should just do it anyway as inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete