Thursday 12 April 2012

Breakfast with Fitjoy!

Hi guys

In recent weeks I have consistently been asked what healthier options are out there for breakfast, as an alternative to traditional and so called 'healthy' Breakfast Cereals and Toast which are a refined carbohydrate, have high sugar contents and are often a culprit in weight gain. So rather then tell you my take on breakfasts I thought I would show you..... So here it is the first video in a series of 3, where I will present 3 different breakfast options (hopefully without burning the kitchen down). By changing your approach to breakfast meals and trying to eat a more balanced option can have a substantial impact on weight loss. So check out the videos and share them with anyone who it may help, and be witness to my incredible skills in the kitchen. Video 2 tomorrow! Bye for now



Feel free to hit me up on facebook: http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Fitjoy-PT/100003382170363
Or you can email me: james@fitjoy.co.uk  or follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/FitjoyPT

No comments:

Post a Comment