Monday 6 August 2012

Will you laugh today?

Hey guys

Its monday, how are you feeling? My big question is will you laugh or even smile today, and if not why? Laughter has a whole wealth of positive effects on the body, shown to release endorphins (the brains feel good chemicals) and improve overall mood and feelings of happiness. Humor and laughter can also strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.


Below is my contribution to everyones laughter today, I dont spend alot of time on youtube (big lie) but this video gets me everytime! Check it out, and share with everyone you care about. Remember people laughter can IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH! so laugh it up. 





Or you can email me: james@fitjoy.co.uk
Or follow me and my fantastic tweets @FitjoyPT

No comments:

Post a Comment