Wednesday 26 September 2012

Get your Snooze On! Sleep your way to better Health!

Hey guys 

How are we all doing? Check out the video below for some great tips for Healthy Sleep! Good sleep habits are a fundamental part of good health, sleep has been shown to reduce the likelihood of developing various diseases, and have a positive effect to people who are trying to lose weight. Try some of these tips for a couple of weeks, you will be amazed by how good you start to feel! Snooze it up people. 


Any Questions or comments just let me know be great to hear from, and don't forget our free wellness evening on the 3rd of October is nearly fully booked! Free spaces left only, let me know if you want a space on the evening!

Catch you later 

Or you can email me: james@fitjoy.co.uk
Or follow me and my fantastic tweets @FitjoyPT

No comments:

Post a Comment