Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pancake Action from Fitjoy

Hey Guys

A quick video from Fitjoy and head trainer James on how to have healthier pancakes today. With some simple tips, some unbelievable tossing (pancake) techniques and some alternatives to traditional high sugar choices. Hope you guys enjoy, feel free to share some of your recipes with me!

Have a great pancake day guys from all the Fitjoy team.





Feel free to hit me up on facebook: http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Fitjoy-PT/100003382170363
Or you can email me: james@fitjoy.co.uk
                                             Or follow me and my fantastic tweets @FitjoyPT

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete