Tuesday 14 May 2013

The breakfast bash up!

Morning to you all...

So it's nothing new for me to talk about breakfast, and in the past have posted various videos and articles. However it still seems to be a real stumbling block for people, and in many can set a bad trend that lasts throughout the day. In my experience with clients (and myself) I have learned the importance of breaking away from the 'so called' breakfast foods, and open yourself up to more choices that are typically eaten later in the day! One question I get asked more than ever is "what do you eat for breakfast"? So for the next three days I am going to tell you!
Today:
Organic diced beef (grilled)
Served on oatcakes
2 poached eggs on the top and sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.
Water and organic coffee served in a floral mug... Because I'm a dam rockstar!

Now I know what your thinking, "oh I could never eat that for breakfast", but have you ever tried? The golden rule with breakfast is-
1) Always give yourself enough time to prepare good choices (hitting snooze means morning panic and reverting back to convenient and crappy breakfasts!)
2) be more open minded with food choices
3) buy yourself a floral mug... They are the pinnacle of masculinity! Every house needs one

Breakfast two to come tomorrow...
Have a happy and healthy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment